UUSI selainpohjainen valvomo-ohjelmisto, ARENA NX
ARENA NX is a web-based building monitoring and management solution build upon the powerful Niagara 4 platform. It is capable of integrating CentraLine BACnet and Niagara controllers, third party devices and internet protocols into a centralized software platform that is designed to manage buildings at an enterprise level. It is used to supervise HVAC systems and non-HVAC systems (e.g. lighting, security, life safety) in a building or across multiple buildings.
ARENA NX serves real time graphical information to standard web-browser clients and also provides server-level functions such as: centralized data logging, archiving, alarming, real time graphical displays, master scheduling, system-wide database management, and integration with enterprise software applications. ARENA NX helps to maximize operating and services opportunities and to minimize associated costs.
The comprehensive graphical engineering tool set (COACH NX) is embedded in the ARENA NX. COACH NX is the single engineering tool for HAWK and ARENA NX.
- WEB ACCESS Access to alarms, graphics, schedules, logs and configuration data with a web browser and mobile devices
- REAL TIME GRAPHICAL DISPLAY Free configurable HTML5 user interface. Supported by libraries and template functions for an efficient user interface engineering
- ALARMING Sophisticated alarm segregation, processing, escalation and routing, including e-mail alarm acknowledging
- CONNECTIVITY BACnet driver with server and client support. C-Bus, Modbus IP, LON IP, MBUS, KNX IP, OPC and SNMP drivers supported by open point license
- SCHEDULING Read / write access to BACnet, C-Bus and Niagara schedules. Global schedule and calendar functions Scheduling on Supervisor support to manage device without internal schedule function
- CENTRALIZED DATA LOGGING All points can be added to a history database. Interval and Change Of Value (COV) algorithms are supported. History data can be visualized in easy and intuitive way
- ENERGYMANAGEMENT Basic energy management functions are included, enhanced features can be added. CentraLine ENERGYVISION is an extension module to the supervisor
- AUDIT Audit Trail of database changes, database storage and backup, global time functions, calendar, central scheduling, control and energy management routines
- NAVIGATION Navigation can easily be adjusted to End-User permissions and needs
- SCRIPTING / LOGIC Freely programmed scripts and logic can be used to implement control and management functions on supervisor level. Batch functions can be executed to force actions or adjust settings across the system
- PLANT CONTROLLER support Supports multiple HAWK / EAGLEHAWK and EAGLE controllers connected to a local Ethernet network, or the Internet. Remote back up of HAWK applications to Supervisor
- CONFIGURABLE ROOM CONTROLLER support Supports template for efficient configuration of MERLIN application. BACnet parameter have not to be considered as license points
- META DATA support (Tagging) Additional information can be added to all integrated objects. Those information can be used to structure data, search data and prepare data for further analytics
- DOCUMENTATION Full Supervisor documentation on ”one click”
- DASHBOARDING Data summary views customizable by End-Users
- SEARCH Find data quickly, by using the clear text search function
- SECURITY Password protection and security using authentication and encryption techniques with optional security supported via an external LDAP connection
- USERS Supports an unlimited number of users via Internet / Intranet access with a standard web browser, depending on the host PC / Server resources
- ARCHIVING Optional enterprise-level data archival using SQL and, MySQL database and XML, CSV or text formats
- REPORTING Define reports which can be manually or automatically be created as pdf or csv file and attached to email